Wildfrost Free eShop Download Code
Get your free copy of Wildfrost using our free download codes that you can redeem on the Nintendo eShop. Limited copies left.
You can redeem Wildfrost for any Nintendo Switch and eShop region as long as there are still free copies left from our download codes vault.
A deck to weather the storm
Take on the elements in Wildfrost, a tactical roguelike deckbuilder!
The sun has frozen over, succumbing to the Wildfrost. The town of Snowdwell and its survivors stand as the last bastion against an eternal winter… Build up a deck of powerful card companions and elemental items, as you battle to banish the frost once and for all!
• Perfect your card battling skills and craft a deck unique to you, as you journey across an unforgiving frosty landscape.
• Collect and upgrade card companions, ready to withstand waves of deceptively cute Pengoons, Gobblers and brutish boss monsters.
• Plan ahead in battles with the help of a dynamic counter system to map out your next move and fend off frosty foes.
• Upgrade and customise your favourite companions with wobbly charms to enhance their powers.
• Take shelter in the town of Snowdwell between runs, constructing buildings to unlock new cards, tribes, events and more to aid in your fight against the everlasting frost.
• Test your skills with daily runs and challenges, creating endless replayability!
|Release date||April 12, 2023|
|No. of players||Single System (1)|
|ESRB rating||Everyone 10+|
|Supported play modes||TV mode, Tabletop mode, Handheld mode|
|Game file size||703 MB|
|Supported languages||English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese|
Wildfrost is refreshingly well made and innovative, and quite addictive, so if you like a card game that never gets monotonous, then Wildfrost is just the thing for you.Gamereactor UK
Wildfrost is an excellent roguelike deck builder, able to stand out from the crowded genre with fresh ideas and outstanding presentation. The ice-cold level of difficulty still needs a bit of fine-tuning.4Players.de
While the difficulty can become a little too frustrating at times, Wildfrost’s card-based combat is consistently fun. Seeing the town of Snowdwell progress is a fantastic incentive to keep playing, and it’s more than enough to keep you coming back for ‘just one more’ run.Dexerto
Select your region:
Please be patient. This might take a while.
Code successfully generated!!!
*Download codes are provided for a limited amount only. Supplies are replenished every month or depending on the availability of free codes that we can get. Due to high volume of requests, it is advised that you claim the code as soon as possible if it is still shows as available for you.